INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE REGULATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This page provides information on how Hiro Srl manages the processing of personal data of users who purchase products on this website https://hiro.design/ . This information integrates the website navigation policy, with the aim of illustrating to the User how Hiro Srl will specifically process the data entered during the purchase of products.
Hiro Srl registered office in Via dell'Artigianato 6/8, 37030 Badia Calavena (VR) is the owner of the processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes and for all activities related to the sale of the products offered on the Site, such as order processing, product delivery and management of payment, any returned products and after-sales assistance.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data will be processed by Hiro Srl for the purposes set out below:
- without express consent, for the conclusion and execution of the sales contract of the products offered on the Site , or the management and fulfillment of the order, the communication of any circumstances inherent to the order, the delivery of the product, the management of payments and of any returned products and after-sales assistance, as well as for the execution of legal obligations, in compliance with civil, fiscal and accounting legislation. The legal basis of this processing is based on the fulfillment of the sales contract of which you are a party and legal obligations and, therefore, the related processing by Hiro Srl does not require your express consent
- only with specific and distinct consent, make known to the Customer, by sending advertising and information material via periodic e-mails , information regarding the products and services of Hiro Srl as well as any further initiatives, commercial or otherwise, launched by it (hereinafter "Marketing");
- only with your consent, analyze your tastes, preferences, habits and behaviors in order to send you personalized commercial communications based on the commercial and behavioral profile thus created (hereinafter "Profiling"). The processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will take place on the basis of an automated decision-making process which, following the cross-referencing of data, will create your commercial and behavioral profile.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes, after which they will be deleted or made anonymous and in particular:
- for the purposes of selling products on the Site referred to in point A) , your personal data will be processed by Hiro Srl for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, subsequently, for a period not exceeding 10 years from the moment of termination of the relationship in compliance with legal obligations in civil, fiscal and accounting matters;
- for the Marketing and Profiling purposes referred to in points B) and C) , your personal data will be processed by Hiro Srl for 24 months and 12 months respectively, provided that you do not revoke your consent to the processing beforehand.
In any case, the data collected through the Site may be stored by Hiro Srl for longer periods of time than those indicated above to defend or assert a right and/or for the prevention and detection of any fraud and other crimes or unlawful within the terms permitted by applicable law.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences in case of refusal
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point A) is necessary to place purchase orders for the products; failure to provide the requested data will make it impossible to obtain the conclusion and execution of the sales contract.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points B) is optional. You may therefore decide not to communicate any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive advertising and information material, information regarding the products and services of Hiro Srl as well as any further initiatives, commercial or otherwise, from start this.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points C) is optional. You may therefore decide not to communicate any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided.
Scope of data communication and categories of recipients
Exclusively for the purposes specified above, all data collected and processed may be communicated by Hiro Srl to internal figures authorized to process them based on their respective duties, as well as to the following categories of external subjects such as independent data controllers or external data processors:
- providers of IT services, such as direct marketing, internet services and cloud computing;
- subjects who carry out logistics, warehouse, promotion, supply, sale and delivery activities of products and services;
- subjects who carry out customer assistance activities;
- firms and other entities that provide assistance, consultancy and services of a nature, for example, legal, fiscal, accounting, economic-financial, technical-organisational, data processing, communication;
- entities that provide banking, financial, insurance and debt collection services;
- public authorities and supervisory and control bodies;
Such recipients, should they process data on behalf of Hiro Srl, are designated as data controllers, with a specific contract or other legal act. No data collected on the Site is disclosed.
Data transfer to a third country and/or an international organization
The transfer of your data to a third country is not foreseen. In the event of any processing of personal data outside the European Union, the same will take place only after the adoption of adequate guarantees, as required by mandatory legislation.
The Site and its services are not intended for minors and therefore Hiro Srl does not knowingly collect online personal data from persons under the age of 18.
Rights of interested parties
As "Interested Parties" to the processing, the user has the right:
- To access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the processing of data
- To obtain the data without impediments from the data controller in a structured format commonly used and readable by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller
- To revoke consent to processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation
- Propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
- In the event that it is not possible to request the deletion of the data, you may still object to the processing when this is justified by reasons inherent to your particular situation.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent by certified email to firstname.lastname@example.org registered letter with return receipt to Hiro Srl, Via dell'artigianato 6/8, 37030 Badia Calavena, VR
This information may be subject to change: we therefore recommend that you regularly check this web page and take into account the date of the last revision. Any changes will take effect from the date of publication on the Site.